Joseph W Sanger, PhD
- Professor and Chair of Cell and Developmental Biology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Research Pillars
Education & Fellowships
- PhD: Dartmouth College, 1968
- Cellular analysis of the formation of myofibrils, stress fibers, and cleavage furrows in living cells.
Sue Stearns, PhD
Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Sue Stearns, PhD, is one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Steven Youngentob, PhD
Associate Dean of Basic Research and Graduate Studies
Steven Youngentob, PhD, is at the forefront of research into alcohol addiction.