Robert W Weisenthal, MD
550 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: Cornea/External Disease
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 1987, Cornea & External Disease
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Scheie Eye Institute, 1986, Ophthalmology
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Health System, 1983
- MD: University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1982
- Computerized Interactive Ophthalmology Curriculum.
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD
Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Sue Stearns, PhD, is one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Steven Youngentob, PhD
Associate Dean of Basic Research and Graduate Studies
Steven Youngentob, PhD, is at the forefront of research into alcohol addiction.