Robert Roger Lebel, MD
- Professor of Pediatrics
- Professor of Medicine
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Professor of Pathology
- Director of Medical Genetics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics: Center for Behavior, Development, and Genetics, Medical Genetics
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, 1987
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, 1985
- MD: University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1982
- Prenatal, pediatric and adult-onset genetic disease.
- Clinical observations and correlations, expanding phenotypic knowledge. Ethical issues in genetics.
Specialties & Certification
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Genetic Conditions
- Adults and Children
- American Medical Association
- American College of Medical Genetics (ACMG)
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
HealthLinkOnAir Radio Interview5/6/13 What is 22q deletion syndrome?
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/lebelr
Sue Stearns, PhD
Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Sue Stearns, PhD, is one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Steven Youngentob, PhD
Associate Dean of Basic Research and Graduate Studies
Steven Youngentob, PhD, is at the forefront of research into alcohol addiction.