John Bradshaw, MD
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Vanderbilt University, 2002, Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals, 1997, Pediatrics
- MD: Universidad de Montemorelos, 1988
- BS: Universidad de Montemorelos, 1983
Specialties & Certification
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Sue Stearns, PhD
Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Sue Stearns, PhD, is one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Steven Youngentob, PhD
Associate Dean of Basic Research and Graduate Studies
Steven Youngentob, PhD, is at the forefront of research into alcohol addiction.