- Hospital Purchasing Guidlines
As a means of directing proper purchasing procedure for all hospital staff, the Hospital Purchasing Guidelines provide detailed instruction, in a stepped approach, to acquiring all manner of products and services.
- Sole Source Contracts at SUNY Upstate
- State Contracts
This site provides access to the Office of General Services Centralized Procurement Web Site. Included are: Established P-contracts for materials, equipment, supplies, printing, services and information technology.
- SUNY Contracts
This site provides a means to search current University-wide or multi-campus commodity, service, or technology contracts for the State University of New York.
- SUNY University-Wide Policies and Procedures
This site provides access to SUNY-wide policies, procedures, and related forms. They are organized to provide information to all University employees. For policies and procedures specific to a campus, contact that campus directly.
Available through this site is SUNY Administration’s Purchasing and Contracting Procedures and Guidelines. Search using form number 7553.
- Empire State Division of Minority and Women-Owned Business Development
On this site you will find information and assistance related to:
Certification: Review applications by businesses seeking MWBE certification or re-certification with New York State, and maintain a directory of certified MWBEs.
Utilization/Agency Services: Encourage and assist state agencies that are engaged in contracting activities to award a fair share of state contracts to MWBEs. Monitor and track agency compliance and utilization of MWBE firms.
1. Promote the business development of MWBEs through education and outreach to agencies and MWBEs.
2. Work with community based organizations and MWBE business advocacy groups.
3. Develop programs designed to assist the growth and development of businesses owned, operated, and controlled by MWBEs.