Equipment Purchase Guidelines
- Request for Approval Equipment Technical Specifications
(F81029) revised 4/2003
This approval form is required for: 1) All Capital Equipment requests and 2) All medical and electrical equipment intended for use in immediate patient environment in University Hospital locations, regardless of cost.
- Equipment Purchasing Standards
This is a listing of purchasing standards for general equipment
- Non-Budget Capital Equipment Justification Form >
Use this form to initiate a capital equipment request
- Guidelines for ordering task chairs and keyboard trays
A guide for the process of selecting and ordering task chairs and keyboard trays at University Hospital
- Recommended task chair seating standards
A listing of University Hospital standard task chairs with sources and recommendations for selection from the Ergonomics Program (linked to HR Site 6/2016)
- Recommended keyboard and mouse tray standards
A listing of University Hospital standard keyboard and mouse trays with recommendations for selection from the Ergonomics Program (linked to HR site 6/2016)
- Approval form for task chair orders
Approval form for purchase of a task chair once selection has been made. (Updated 6/2016)
- Appendix A
Form to be used for all equipment demo, trail or loan.
User Authorization and Tutorial
- Hospital Purchasing Authorization
This is an on-line authorization process through Self-Serve. Instructions can be found here: Tutorial
- Gholkar's user set-up form
Use this form to sign up a new user for Gholkar's or to modify an existing account. Tutorial
- Brio on-line report authorization form
Use this form to apply for an access code to the Brio on-line reporting function. With this you can access your Staples purchase history as well as issues from Central Stores and Central Distribution. In the future you will be able to access even more procurement activity through this function.
- State Purchase Requisition Revised 5 / 2004
The State Purchase Requisition Form number 44360 has been revised. This form REPLACES all previous requisition forms. The revised form is available now in Central Stores and should be requested with your next stores order. A limit of 5 packs is currently in affect. Destroy all old forms and implement use of new form effective immediately upon receipt.
- Hospital Purchasing Single / Sole Source Justification Form Revised 8/29/2003
Complete this form for general equipment and service requisitions with a value greater than $5,000.00 (for all funds) where competition may be restricted.
- Receipt of Goods and Services
(F86137) Rev 9/2003
Use this form to reports goods or services recieved by your department that were not delivered from Central Receiving.
This will allow Central Receiving to report these goods and help start the payment process.