These resources are designed to help you create professional, Upstate-branded materials.
Here you will find:
- Upstate logos, in various file formats and guidelines on which logo and file to use.
- Templates for flyers, perfect for internal events or department announcements.
- Templates for PowerPoint presentations
- Templates for Electronic Letterhead
- Answers to your frequently asked questions about logos, marketing, events and more
Effective communication revolves around a strong, recognizable and consistent brand. Before we get into marketing and media, we need to talk branding. A brand is an organization’s identity system. It’s how we communicate who we are as an organization. It’s what makes us memorable. It’s our personality. A brand is composed of the following elements:
- brand name
The cornerstone of the Upstate brand is our logo, which provides a strong visual identity and represents who we are. Our logo visually supports our mission to improve the health of the communities we serve through education, biomedical research and health care. We maintain a sense of tradition by consistently presenting Upstate using a strong, serif font and cool color palette.