IMT Services for All Staff
As an employee at SUNY Upstate, you will be granted access to a number of information systems, depending on the responsibilities of your position. The services listed here are provided to most Upstate staff. Visit our pages for students, faculty, healthcare providers, administrators/managers, for technology specific to those job positions.
- Self Serve/My Information: A web-based solution for employee information on vacation and sick time, education records, paycheck history, password reset questions, time reporting and other administrative information.
- GroupWise: SUNY Upstate utilizes Novell's GroupWise for its email messaging system. GroupWise is a collaboration and messaging application and has a universal mailbox to help manage email, schedules, phone messages and tasks.
- Novell/NDS: Novell is the network security, printing and file storage system. Most users need a Novell-NDS account to access the network. Novell file servers provide departments with shared storage space for saving files and information.
- Blackboard: An online learning tool for course development and management, online assessments, student tracking, assignment management, and virtual collaboration. Blackboard is used at SUNY Upstate for online employee training.
Remote Access Accounts
- Remote Access for Faculty & Staff - Please contact the HelpDesk for assistance.
Educational Communications Resources
- Campus Web Technology
- Classroom Reservations
- Instructional Support
- Medical Photography & Graphics
- Presentation & Classroom Support
- Student Computing
- Teleconferencing & Multimedia Services
- TV & Technical Services
- Video & Multimedia Production