Immune Health Services accepts all insurances with whom Upstate University Hospital currently participates. View a complete list of accepted insurances.
We also accept AIDS Drug Assistance Program (referred to as Ryan White Funding in some states). View information on the various programs offered, and download application.
If you do not have insurance, staff at Immune Health Services can provide health insurance counseling and referral to apply for Medicaid, NY State of Health Marketplace plans (Affordable Care Act), ADAP, etc. Contact our office at 315-464-5533 for more information.
IHS Orientation visits with non-medical staff to discuss your care and insurance options are free.
Within Upstate University Hospital
- At Upstate University Hospital, you can contact our Patient Financial Resource Department for in-person help applying for Medicaid and/or other NY State of Health Marketplace / Essentials plans. Applications can often be done right over the phone by calling 315-464-5026.
- SUNY Outpatient Pharmacy Medication Assistance Program
How to get help with your bill:
How to apply for health insurance in the community:
- New York State of Health Marketplace: Apply by phone: 1-855-355-5777 or visit their website: nystateofhealth.ny.gov
- ACR Health Navigators: Apply by phone 1-800-475-2430 or visit their website: acrhealth.org
- Local Departments of Social Services: Visit: https://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/ldss.htm
- Contact Medicaid Managed Care plans directly: See this list of managed care plans available by county. Visit: https://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/managed_care/choosing.htm