Preparing for Your Appointment
What You Can Do
Once you have an appointment with an Infectious Disease Provider, You may want to write a list that includes:
- Detailed descriptions of your symptoms.
- Information about medical problems you've had.
- Information about the medical problems of your parents or siblings.
- All the medications and dietary supplements you take.
- Questions you want to ask the doctor.
What You Should Know
You may want to prepare in advance:
- Know which office location your appointment is for.
- Get directions prior to your appointment.
- Bring your Insurance card with you.
- Parking is available at the Crouse Hospital Parking Garage, or the Valet Parking Servie located at the main entrance to Crouse Hospital.
- PLEASE NOTE: Validation of Parking is not always available.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment to allow for Parking and Registraion paperwork.
Upstate Announces the Appointment of Rosemary Rochford, PhD as Vice President for Research
Rosemary Rochford, PhD has been named Vice President for Research. Dr. Rochford, a member of the Upstate faculty, previously served as Chair of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology.
Read more >