All IACUC documents (except for the Training Summary form) must be electronically submitted by the Principal Investigator via his/her own email account.
Documents submitted by other lab staff will not be accepted.
Do not submit hard copies of forms - submit to the IACUC office via email.
- Animal Use Protocol - includes ALL appendices
- Individual Appendices (if needed when amending protocol)
- Appendix I - Surgical Intervention Form
- Appendix II - Breeding Colony Information
- Appendix III - Guidelines for the Use of Expired Medical Materials
- Appendix IV - Guidelines for the Production of Polyclonal and Monoclonal Antibodies in Rodents and Rabbits
- Appendix V - Guidelines for the Utilization of Animals in Experimental Neoplasia and Ascites Production
- Appendix VI - Guidelines on Death as an Endpoint
- Appendix VII - Guidelines for the Use of Paralytic Agents During Anesthesia
- Appendix VIII - Guidelines on Tail Biopsy of Rodents
- Addition of Personnel
- Occupational Health Assessment
- Training Summary
- Use of Animal Tissues/Products
Email the IACUC office or call 315-464-4292.