**Electronic Submission ONLY**
Effective 11/20/2013, all IACUC documents (except for the Training Summary form) must be electronically submitted by the Principal Investigator via his/her SUNY Upstate GroupWise email account.
Training Summary forms must be electronically submitted by the individual covered by the form.
- Current version of documents can be downloaded from links below; previous versions of these forms will not be accepted.
- Except for the Training Summary form, document submission by other lab staff or submission from an alternate email address will not be accepted.
- Do not submit hard copies of forms.
(All forms are downloadable as Word Documents)
- Animal Use Protocol - this file contains the main protocol & all appendices
- Appendix I - Surgical Intervention Form
- Appendix II - Breeding Colony Information
- Appendix III - Guidelines for the Use of Expired Medical Materials
- Appendix IV - Guidelines for the Production of Polyclonal and Monoclonal Antibodies in Rodents and Rabbits
- Appendix V - Guidelines for the Utilization of Animals in Experimental Neoplasia and Ascites Production
- Appendix VI - Guidelines on Death as an Endpoint
- Appendix VII - Guidelines for the Use of Paralytic Agents During Anesthesia
- Appendix VIII - Guidelines on Tail Biopsy of Rodents
- Addendum Form
- Addition of Personnel
- Pharmaceutical / Non-Pharmaceutical Grade Compounds Form
- Occupational Health Assessment for Animal Contact
- Training Summary
- Use of Animal Tissues/Products
Questions? Please contact the IACUC Office @ 464-4292.