SUNY Upstate Child Care Center
The center is located at the Dr. Sarah Loguen Center, less than one mile from campus. SUNY Upstate Child Care Center is Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Opened in 1970, Upstate Child Care Center is one of the longest established employer-sponsored child care centers in the country and is dedicated to serving student-parents and employees of Upstate.
The Center offers care on weekdays from 6:30 am to 6 pm.
Call 315 464-4438 for more information.
Download an APPLICATION
- High quality care for children aged six weeks to five years.
- Well-educated caregivers and teachers. All child care center staff have Early Childhood degrees.
- Attentive, caring environment with age-appropriate activities that grow with your child. Classrooms are designed for specific age ranges, and transitions to the next classroom occur when your child is ready.
- Outdoor and indoor fun and learning. Cooperation, fairness, creativity, and respect are part of the curriculum.
- Rates are competitive. As a SUNY child care center, we receive SUNY Block Grant funding to provide income-eligible students with reduced tuition for their child.
Information about other child care options in the area
- Child Care Solutions
- On this this flyer, you'll find the worksite child care centers that are part of the NYS network. Many of the centers have current openings. For more information about the Upstate Child Care Center, call 315-464-4438.
like to do today?