Health and Work/Life Balance
The primary role of the health office, in regard to employees, is to assure compliance with the NYS Department of Health Code, 405.3 and University Hospital policy with the major premise being to ensure that staff are free of health impairment which is of potential risk to patients or which might interfere with the performance of duties.
Beyond that, we believe that our culture must support your efforts to achieve a balance between your work and personal lives. Various resources exist on campus and in the community to provide ways to decrease stress and enrich our lives.
Learn more about our…(Please use your browser "back" button to return to this page.)
- Employee Health Office
- Smoke Free at SUNY Upstate
- SUNY Perks Employee Discount Program
- Donation Leaves (for Blood Drives, etc.)
- Childcare Center and other childcare options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Athletic Facilities at the Campus Activities Building (CAB)
- Team Upstate volunteer opportunities
- New York College Savings 529 Plan
- Upstate Employee and Student Emergency Fund
- Work-Life Services
- NYS Balance New! (username: nys, password: balance)