New Employee Checklist
Items to Bring to Your Pre-Employment Visit
Medical FormsYour physical will be scheduled before you begin work. Please bring the completed forms below to your physical.
- Medical History Form
- Allergy Screening Form
- Nurse practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Mid Wives only, instead of the above forms, use this form: Medical Staff History and Physical Form
Other Pre-Employment Forms
When you come for your pre-employment visit, please also bring:
- Required credentials for your job (if any): Diploma, license, * CPR Card (if applicable). Note: all Mid Level Advanced Practice Clinicians are required to have CPR/BLS. ** On-line BLS CPR programs are not acceptable. Example of a few CPR certification providers are: Rural Metro of Central New York, (315) 471-0102, NAVAC, North Syracuse, (315)458-7514, American Heart Association, (315) 446-8334 .
- Employee Information Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Form & ID (acceptable IDs are listed on the form)
- Please read: Public Officers Law
Items to Bring to Your First Day of Orientation
- Voided personal check if you want to sign up for direct deposit (recommended)
- Social Security card
Parking DocumentsIf you are signing up for parking, bring your vehicle registration and first month's payment.
Benefits Documents (Only for New York State Employees)
Required for each benefits enrollee/dependent (e.g. employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children):
Birth Certificate OR Valid Passport, AND Social Security Card
- A marriage certificate/license, if you are enrolling your spouse for benefits coverage.
You can complete the above forms before your New Employee Orientation. If not, you will be asked to complete them in person at the Human Resources Office, or during orientation. If you have problems accessing these forms, please call your recruiter.
You can fill the forms out online and then print them or print them out and fill them in by hand.