New Employee Orientation
New Employee Orientation (NEO) welcomes new employees and prepares them for the transition to the new people, terminology and culture at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
At orientation, you will:
- Get an overview of our institution and campus
- Complete mandatory training topics prior to reporting to work
- Sign up for benefits and parking
- Have an opportunity to meet key personnel (President, Payroll, etc.)
- Most importantly, receive the official welcome to employment at SUNY Upstate!
Your recruiter will schedule you for orientation.