You may apply to our CPE Program by downloading an application form.
Mail your completed application to:
Center for Spiritual Care
Upstate Medical University
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
- A face-to-face interview is required to apply for our program.
- The application form requires a fair amount of information, so plan enough time to write at sufficient length to answer the applicant questions.
- Remember to include full names, addresses, email and phone numbers for each professional, academic and personal reference. Our program also requires a reference from the designated authority of your faith tradition to whom you are accountable.
- Remember to sign and date your application. There is no fee to apply.
- Additional information is required for international applicants. Please follow the instructions carefully on the ACPE application. International applicants may need to contact the national ACPE office for additional assistance.
Chaplain interns graduate from Clinical Pastoral Education program at Upstate
Chaplain interns Eric Haynes and Jorge Ramirez, recent graduates of Upstate’s Clinical Pastoral Education Program, describe their experiences in the nationally accredited program that includes clinical experiences in addition to instructional hours as they learn the art of spiritual care.
The Upstate CPE Program is accredited through the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education
Location: 1549 Clairmont Road, Suite 103
Decatur, GA 30033
Phone: 404 320-1472
Fax: 404 320-0849