What Our Alumni Say
Regarding the overall CPE program:
- "I learned about myself and gained a deeper understanding of my theology and my relationship with God."
- "This is an excellent program that played a major role in my formation as a pastor."
- "I grew more as a pastor from this experience than any other I have had so far."
Regarding the CPE Supervisor:
- "Rev. Terry challenges us in a non-judgmental way."
Regarding the opportunity to train with Standardized Patients:
- "Watching oneself on video is a powerful teaching tool."
Regarding the small process group time called Open Agenda Group (OAG):
- "The OAG was helpful in group building, created a sense of connection, was a time to process what had happened that day and get support, brought closure to the day and lightened the heart."