Rebecca L King, MD, 315 464-8668
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2009
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2007
Family Systems Therapy-Nonpathologizing Approach to Emotion and Behavior.
Family Systems Therapy
Family Systems Therapy.
Application of Systems Theory to Social and Relational Patterns.
Nonpathologizing understanding of human emotional and behavioral problems.
Specialties & Certification
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Anxiety Disorders
- Behavioral Issues
- Emotional Problems
- Adults and Children
- Family Therapy
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/kingrl