Amy C DeBlois, PT, DPT, MPT, CLT-LANA, 315 464-6885
- Assistant Professor of CHP-Physical Therapy
Clinical Section Affiliations
- PM&R - Rehab Therapies: Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Concussion Management, Lymphedema Management, Neurological Program, Vestibular Rehabilitation Program
Education & Fellowships
- DPT: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2015
- MS: Ithaca College, 1999, Physical Therapy
- BS: Ithaca College, 1998, Clinical Science
Clinical interests are focused in the areas of neurological evaluation and treatment for conditions of spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury (concussion), stroke, and multiple sclerosis. Intervention specialties include locomotor training with a bodyweight support system (Lokomat) and use of functional electric stimulation (FES).
Areas of teaching include neuroscience, adult neurological conditions and interventions, and acquired conditions of spinal cord injury, prosthetics and orthotics.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Adults and Children
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Neurology Section