Upstate University Hospital does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services, and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, please contact the Section 504 Coordinator at 315 464-5597.
What We Do
Patient Relations will:
- Speak with your physician
- Speak with your nurse
- Speak with physician administrators, nursing administrators and/or hospital administrators
- Arrange a family meeting for patients, their family members and members of the clinical team responsible for your care
- Answer questions regarding hospital policies, practices and procedures
- Assist you with parking issues
- Assist patient, families and visitors who are disabled in obtaining services
- Assist in obtaining social services, case management and/or pastoral care
- Assist you with issues of lost property
For assistance in any of these areas, please contact the Patient Relations Department at 315 464-5597.