Thomas E Coyle, MD
2280 Regional Oncology Center
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: Hematology and Oncology
- Upstate Cancer Center: Medical Oncology
Research Programs and Affiliations
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, NYC, 1985
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, NYC, 1983
- MD: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1982
- Cell biological approaches to understand the cellular mechanisms underlying the development and treatment of malignant brain tumors.
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplatation for CLL, CML, AML, ALL, Myelodysplasia and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma after Total Body Irradiation and Cyclophosphamide Conditioning or Cyclophosphamide and ATG Conditioning For Aplastic Anemia.
- Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant Utilizing Non-Myeloablative Conditioning Therapy. A Phase II Study.
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell and/or Bone Marrow Transplantation after High Dose Chemotherapy (Carboplatinum, Etoposide) in Patients with Recurrent/Refractory Germ Cell Tumors.
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation After Melphalan with or without Total Body Irradiation for Multiple Myeloma.
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Acute Myeloid Leukemia in First or Second Remission.
- Bayer Protocol 13024: A Phase II/III, multicenter, partially randomized, open label trial investigating safety and efficacy of on-demand and prophylactic treatment with BAY 94-9027 in Severe Hemophilia A
- CALGB 51101-A Randomized Phase II Trial of Myeloablative Versus Non-Myeloablative Consolidation Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed Primary CNS B-cell Lymphoma
- Celldex Protocol CDX110-04: An International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Rindopepimut/GM-CSF with Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients with Newly Diagnosed, Surgically Resected, EGFRvIII-positive Glioblastoma
- High Dose Cyclophosphamide, BCNU, Etoposide & Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Resistant & Relapsed Hodgkin's Disease.
- High Dose Cyclophosphamide, Thiotepa & Etoposide Followed by Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (Intermediate & High Grade).
- N1174: Phase I/Comparative Randomized Phase II Trial of TRC105 plus Bevacizumab versus Bevacizumab in Bevacizumab-Naïve Patients with Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme
- The American Thrombosis and Hemostasis Network ATHNdataset
Specialties & Certification
- Internal Medicine
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- All Cancers and Hematological Conditions
- Bleeding Disorders
- Neuro-Oncology Cancers
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT)
- Conscious Sedation
- Infusional Therapies
- Lumbar Puncture
- Stem Cell Collection Procedures
- Stem Cell Transplantation
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Clinical Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/findadoc/coylet
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/coylet