Tennis Ball Massage
For neck, back and shoulders:
- Take tennis ball in hand or in a tube sock if you have limited range of motion.
- Stand with back close to wall.
- Place ball behind back and lean into wall with back.
- Place ball at lower back/spine or upper shoulder/neck area.
- Gently move side to side or bend knees and go up and down.
- Keep ball between you and the wall as you move.
- Sit down or hold on to wall or chair for balance support.
- Place ball under foot arch.
- Move ball from arch to ball of foot and back, then move side to side.
Relax! Feels great!
Take the ball with you to use during a break or at home!
6 minute video to help you reflect on attitude and priorities. Gratitude helps you build resiliency and helps you manage stress.
Mindful, Calm, Meditate
- One minute grounding meditation
- Meditation Tips
- Destress Monday
- 15 minute guided imagery for relaxation about the beach
- 5 Minute Monday Meditation