Services Provided for Employees, Volunteers and Affiliates
- Pre-employment health assessment and clearance
- physical examination when required
- tuberculin skin testing
- determination of immunity to Rubeola, Rubella, and Varicella
- administration of required vaccines
- Annual Health Assessment
- determination of changes in health status over the preceding year
- Tuberculin skin testing
- health and wellness screening.
- Immunization update for Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis
- Hepatitis B Vaccine for staff with occupational exposure to blood and body fluids
- Follow-up for work-related exposure to communicable disease in collaboration with Infection Control
- Latex allergy screening and recommendations
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Mask fit-testing for the Respiratory Protection Program
- Influenza Vaccine
Services Not Provided:
- Primary care services for employees, volunteers or affiliates must be provided by personal physicians/providers.
- Employees requiring treatment for work related injuries are directed to seek care with their primary physician/provider or through the Emergency Department, depending on the urgency.