Child Abuse Referral and Evaluation Program (CARE)
Address: 601 E. Genesee Street , Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: 315 883-5617
Fax: 315 883-5616
The Child Abuse Referral and Evaluation (CARE) Program at Golisano Children's Hospital offers medical exams and forensic evidence collection for suspected abuse victims 18 years old or younger as well as assistance with referrals to community agencies that provide victim advocacy services for families in a time of crisis.
For appointments, families can call the CARE Program at 315 883-5617.
Child Abuse Hotline Phone Numbers
If you suspect child abuse, call these phone numbers to report and to get help.
- New York State 800 342-3720
- Onondaga County 315 422-9701
The following are external links. Please use the Back button to come back to our site.
- Child Abuse Medical Provider Program
- Child Abuse Evaluation & Treatment for Medical Providers
- Onondaga County Child Fatality Review Team
- Child Welfare Information Gateway: Child Abuse and Neglect Information
- Prevent Child Abuse America
- McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy