Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital understands that coming to the hospital can often be a difficult and confusing experience for both the family and child. This section will help prepare you for your child's hospitalization at Upstate and familiarize you with the admission process.
Information to Bring with You
- Patient History form (if you received one in the mail). If you have difficulty answering any of the questions, a health care provider will help you complete the form when you come to the hospital.
- A list of your child's current medications
- Your child's immunization record
- Your insurance cards, photo identification and/or Social Security card
- Pediatric Bill of Rights
- Your Rights as a Hospital Patient in New York State from the NYS Department of Health
- Notice of Privacy Practices