What to Pack for Your Child
Feel free to bring some of your child's favorite toys. Please mark personal items with your name. This will help us keep track of your things.
What to bring for your child
- Toys, games or books
- Favorite blanket or stuffed animal
- PJs, slippers, glasses or hearing aids
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
- Latex (rubber) balloons. Latex balloons are a potential safety hazard. You may bring or have families send Mylar balloons instead.
- Non-medical electrical equipment such as TV's, radios or hair dryers.
- Flowers. For health reasons some patient units do not allow flowers. Please check with your child's nurse first.