Teaching Conferences—August, 2015
- NOTE: All resident lectures are now in a single half-day block format. Residents will be excused from all clinical rotations on Thursday mornings from 8:00 Am to Noon
- Teaching Conferences Calendar
- Tentative Grand Rounds Schedule for 2014-2015 Target audience: Health care providers who provide direct patient care to pediatric patients.
- The Monthly Call and Block Schedules are now available on AMION (Upstate, Pediatric Residency)
- Education Metric Entry
- No Conference Scheduled
- No Conference Scheduloed
- 8:00—Child Advocacy Summer Series: Socioecologic model and public health ethics (Interns Only) —Dr. Morrow (Rm 12405B)
- 8:00—Coding/Billing Basics (For ALL PL2s and PL3s) - Kinney Center
- 8:00-3:30 —PALS Course (Drs. Borsuk, Bowler, Campbell, Jacobs, Keil, Rashed)
- 8:00 —Club Med —Drs. Sarah Marsh, and Sarah Morse
- 9:00 —Dysmorphology —Dr. Lebel
- 10:00—Learning and Behavioral Problems in School Age Children — Dr. Chung
- 11:00—Monthly Housestaff Meeting
- 8:00-3:30 —PALS Course, Con't
- 8:00—Child Advocacy Summer Series: Physician as Collaborative Leader (Interns Only) —Dr. Gupta, Onondaga Cty Hlth Dept (Rm 12405B)
- 7:45 AM-Noon —ED SIM Day (EMSTAT Center)
- 8:00—Child Advocacy Summer Series: Culturally Sensitive Care and interpreters (Interns Only) —Dr. Olson, Sue Mahar (Rm 12405B)
- 8:00 —OPD Team Meetings
- 9:00 —Vision and Hearing — Dr. Dosa
- 10:00—Physical Disabilities — Dr. Dosa
- 11:00—Chief Board Review —The Chiefs
- 8:00 —Child Advocacy Summer Series: Bus Tour (Interns Only) —Dr. Blatt
- 8:00 —Club Med— Drs. Melissa Jones and Wajiha Maan
- 9:00 —Intro to Autism Spectrum Disorders —Dr. Roane and Nicole Derosa
- 10:00—Behavioral and Educ Interventions for Autism —Dr. Roane and Nicole Derosa
- 11:00—PL3 Chair Rounds (Room 11405A) — Dr. Welch
- 11:00—PL1/PL2 Child Psych Lecture
UPSTATE Medical University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
UPSTATE Medical University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). ™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all certified CME activity UPSTATE Medical University requires that all planners, faculty and individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest that might be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest. Detailed disclosures will be made in writing prior to speaker presentations.
Americans with Disabilities Act Statement
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, UPSTATE Medical University seeks to make this conference accessible to all. If you have a disability which might require special accommodations, please contact Cherlynn Clarry, 315.464.5451, firstname.lastname@example.org.