Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Tuition rates and fees are regulated by SUNY (State of New York) Administration and are subject to change without notification.
- Disability Insurance is charged for the academic year in the fall semester. All other fees are charged per semester.
- MPH students will be charged additional Syracuse University fees .
- Non-matriculated students are exempt from the activity fee.
- SUNY Net Price Calculator
View a breakdown of the estimated cost of attendance for each of our programs below.
College of Graduate Studies
College of Health Professions
- Cardiovascular Perfusion, BS *
- Medical Biotechnology, BS
- Medical Imaging, BS, BPS
- Medical Technology, BS
- Medical Technology, MS
- Physician Assistant, MS (starting 2016-2017)
- Physician Assistant, MS (starting 2017-2018)
- Physical Therapy, DPT **
- Radiation Therapy, BS, BPS
- Respiratory Therapy, BS
* Beginning with fall 2018, Cardiovascular Perfusion will be a Master Degree Program. Tuition and fees are yet to be determined.
** Please note, for students entering in 2018 and beyond, tuition for the Physical Therapy program will be billed for three semesters (summer, fall, spring) and therefore, will result in higher tuition costs than the 2017-2018 academic year.