Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Tuition rates and fees are regulated by SUNY (State of New York) Administration and are subject to change without notification.
- Disability Insurance is charged for the academic year in the fall semester. All other fees are charged per semester.
- Non-matriculated students are exempt from the activity fee.
- SUNY Net Price Calculator
Starting for the 2019-2020 academic year, Health Insurance will not initially be included in the initial Cost of Attendance. If you are required to pay out of pocket for health insurance, adjustments can be made to the COA after the fact. Review the Health Insurance page for coverage options.
A breakdown of the estimated cost of attendance for each of our programs:
College of Graduate Studies
College of Health Professions
Behavioral Analysis Studies, MS
Behavioral Analysis Studies, MS - 2020-2021
Medical Imaging BS, BPS
Medical Technology, BS
Medical Technology, MS
Physician Assistant Program - Continuing Education
Physical Therapy, DPT
* Please note, for students entering in 2018 and beyond, tuition for the Physical Therapy program will be billed for three semesters (summer, fall, spring) and therefore, will result in higher tuition costs than the 2017-2018 academic year.
Radiation Therapy, BS, BPS
Radiation Therapy, BS, BPS - 2019-2020
Radiation Therapy, BS, BPS - 2020-2021
Respiratory Therapy, BS
Respiratory Therapy, BS - 2019-2020
Respiratory Therapy, BS - 2020-2021