Upstate Faculty is the name of the organization representing all Faculty members at Upstate. One annual meeting is held as specified by the President.
- The Chair of the Upstate Faculty, by SUNY Board of Trustees Policies,
is the President of Upstate.
- The Vice-chair and presiding officer is the Chair of the Upstate Faculty Council.
- The Secretary is the Secretary of the Upstate Faculty Council.
- SUNY Chancellor and Upstate President
- Upstate Faculty with academic rank
- Upstate Faculty with qualified rank
- Research Foundation Faculty
- Administrative officers with faculty appointments