Each College shall have equal representation
Voting Members of the Upstate Faculty Council shall be comprised of the 3 elected officers and 12 members called Councilors. Terms are 3 years.
- 4 SUNY University Faculty Senators
- 2 members from the College of Medicine
- 2 members from the College of Health Professions
- 2 members from the College of Graduate Studies
- 2 members from the College of Nursing
Councilors shall be elected from the College of their primary appointment. Alternate Councilors are elected simultaneously with the Councilor for the same terms.
Officers – Voting
Term of office shall be one year. An Officer may serve two consecutive terms, after which he/she shall not be eligible to serve in the same office until one year has elapsed, with the exception of the Secretary who may serve three consecutive terms.