Looking for Something to Do?
The Center for Civic Engagement (CCE) provides several opportunities that involve students in the local and global community. Click on each program below to learn more and how you can get involved!
All students participating in Center for Civic Engagement programs are required to complete an orientation and abide by the volunteer guidelines and the Code of Conduct!
- Amaus Pediatric Clinic
- After School Tutoring Program
- C.H.A.M.P (Children’s Health After-school Mentorship Program)
- Geri C.A.R.E (Companionship And Relief Experience)
- Helping Hands for Forgotten Feet (Foot Clinic)
- Medical Education for Diverse Students (MEDS) Program
- Peds Pals
- Peds Relief
- Rahma Compassionate Care Clinic
- Reading Buddies
- Safety Net Research Project
- Somali Upstate Folk Art Partnership
- The CanTeen of Central New York
- The Salvation Army Youth Services (Booth House)
- University Dialysis Clinic
- Upstate Day of Service
- Women's Health & Empowerment Group
Visit the Center for Global Health & Translational Science Educational Opportunities to learn more
- Enlace Project – Nicaragua
- AMOS Health & Hope – Nicaragua
- Other Global Health Programs