How To Apply
How to Apply:
- Complete the ‘Upstate Employee and Student Emergency Fund’ Application.
The application is available on this website, or in printed format at the following locations:
Downtown Campus: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Office (703 Jacobsen Hall), Payroll Office (1st Floor Jacoben Hall), Student Affairs (1212 Weiskotten Hall), Human Resources (2nd Floor Jacobsen Hall), President's Office (1162 Weiskotten Hall), Spiritual Care Center (1317 University Hospital), Campus Activities Building (Room 201), Geneva Towers.
Community Campus: Human Resources Office (Room 1136), Nursing Recruitment, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) office, and Spiritual Care Center.
- Contact one of the three individuals below to arrange an appointment to review the application together and/or to make arrangements for submitting the application:
- Employee Assistance Program Coordinator, Sarah-Lee Ritchie at x464-5760
- Student Affairs Designee, Jennifer Welch at x464-4816
- Office of the President, Renae Rokicki at x464-1683
- For more information or assistance at any time during the process: