Advanced Hazmat Life Support (AHLS)
Christine Stork-Medics, PharmD, DABAT, FAACT
Michael Holland, MD, FACEP, FACOEM, FACMT, FAACT
Course DirectorCourse Dates:
November 7-8, 2011
Register now on the AHLS Web site
$490.00 (See AHLS website
Course Information: AHLS
This course is a 16 hour, 2-day course designed for pre-hospital, EMS and other health professionals.
At the conclusions of these courses, each participant should be able to:
- Demonstrate rapid assessment of hazmat patients
- Recognize toxic syndromes (toxidromes)
- Demonstrate ability to medically manage hazmat patients
- Apply the poisoning treatment paradigm
- Identify and administer specific antidotes
Sponsored by the Department of Emergency Medicine, and the Upstate New York Poison Center, SUNY Upstate Medical University. Co-sponsored by the Arizona Emergency Medicine Center and the American Academy of Toxicology.