The State of New York Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
at Upstate Medical University was founded in 1983.
Our MissionOur mission is to provide a comprehensive work site-based program to assist employees in the prevention, early intervention and resolution of problems that may impact job performance. These include but are not limited to emotional, family, work stress, legal, financial, grief, change-related, marital/relationship, alcohol/ drug or domestic violence problems.
The goals of the Upstate Medical University EAP are to:
- Improve the health and well-being of employees.
- Reduce the impact of personal and job-related problems on employee productivity.
- Communicate that Upstate Medical University cares about its employees.
- Support our policies for maintaining a safe workplace.
- Work closely with the EAP Advisory Committee to serve our employees and maintain good relations with labor and management.