Dialogues on Community, Culture and Healthcare
This roundtable series consists of facilitated conversations exploring social justice issues and their relationships to healthcare disparities. These conversations will be opportunities to share your experiences, learn from others, and discuss student life at Upstate.
Students will work toward gaining the skills needed to communicate about these challenging topics in hopes of developing cultural humility. This series is a Student Affairs, Student Counseling and Upstate Student Government (USG) initiative.
Meeting information for Spring 2019:
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:00 - 1:30 pm (NAB 1144)
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:00 - 1:30 pm pm (NAB 2244)
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 12:00 - 1:30 pm (NAB 2244)
Top 5 Reasons to attend!
- Increased personal and social awareness
- Exciting and engaging conversations about your passions
- Learn best practices when working with patients
- Gain confidence when talking about challenging topics
- DELICIOUS FOOD! We always provide a meal!
Any questions or concerns? Please contact Sharon Huard.