Programs, Trainings and Workshops
Multicultural Affairs coordinates and provides opportunities for students to develop cultural humility through social justice programs, trainings and workshops. We strive to create safe spaces for dialogue and welcome differing viewpoints with the intention of developing a better awareness of systemic/structural oppression.
Here are some of the topics we have presented on:
- Positionality, Identity, and Privilege
- Facilitating the Implicit Association Test
- Racial Battle Fatigue
- Women’s Empowerment
- Resident Burnout, Depression and Suicide
- The Imposter Syndrome
- The Importance of Mentorship
- The Importance of Pipeline Programming
- The Elevator Speech
If you are interested in learning more about any of these topics, please contact Sharon Huard.