Tips for Using SUNY International Student Health and Accident Insurance
Location: One Corporate Center, Suite 100, Radnor, PA 19087
Website: HTH Worldwide
Student Health Office
The Student Health office is your first stop for non-emergencies. The Student Health Office will provide basic medical care and services as well as refer you off campus for additional medical care if needed.
Visit an emergency room or Urgent Care facility.
Student Health Office Hours and Location
Location: Jacobsen Hall 4th Floor, 175 Elizabeth Blackwell
Hours: MondayFriday; 7:30 5:00
University Internists: Phone: 315 464-6527
Locate an HTH Participating Preferred Provider
If you are referred for additional medical care:
- Use an Aetna participating preferred provider
- Obtain a stamped Health Center Authorization and Referral form to take with you to the Aetna provider.
- If you use a participating provider and provide the stamped form to HTH you will not have to pay the $100 deductible or any difference in physicians fees.
Filing a Claim
Directions for filing claims may be found on the back of the Authorization and Referral Form. Make copies of your completed form and all of your medical bills and/or receipts for payments already made by you for your personal records.
Mailing Instructions for Authorization and Referral Claim Form
- Medical Bills: HTH Worldwide, PO Box 30259, Tampa, FL 33630
- Prescription Drug Receipts: HTH Worldwide Insurance Services, PO Box 968, Horsham, PA 19044
Questions, Problems or Concerns?
- Terri Jones at the Bursars Office
- Jennifer Abbott/International Student Advisor, at the
315 464-4604 or
- HTH Worldwide Insurance Services, Inc. (for questions about coverage and claims)
Toll free: 888 350-2005.
HTH Worldwide: Students (information about your enrollment and claims processing)
Information obtained from HTH worldwide website at HTH Worldwide: Travelers or HTH Worldwide: Students and the AETNA website at Aetna . Page content is adapted to SUNY Upstate Medical University with permission from, International Student and Scholar Services, Binghamton University, State University of New York.