- Students with Disabilities Information (Intake)
- Learning Disabilities Documentation (LD)
- Psychiatric Disabilities Documentation
- Attention Defficit Hyperactivity Disorder Documentation (ADHD)
- Physical/Sensory Disability Documentation
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please contact Student Support Services at: 315 464-8855
If you are being evaluated for a suspected disability or reevaluated for a preexisting disability, please submit a copy of the appropriate set of guidelines and the corresponding form to your evaluator.*
- Learning Disability
- Psychiatric Disabilities
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Physical/Sensory Disabilities
All disability documentation must meet the criteria described in the guidelines, and new reports should use the appropriate forms if possible. Please note that the form for learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder is a cover sheet only. These diagnosticians typically use their own preferred formats for the full report. If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Student Support Services at (315) 464-8855.
*Please note that appropriate documentation is needed for each disabling condition declared.