FAFSA School Code: 002840
TAP Codes: BS—0890
December 13, 2013 12:30pm
December 18, 2013 12:00pm
January 8, 2014 6:00am
January 15, 2014 5:30pm
January 16, 2014 12:00pm
Accepting Your Award Online
- Accept your awards online by accessing the financial aid section of My Upstate. You will need your user name and PIN in order to login.
- Once logged on, select the Financial Aid link, and then select the Award link.
- You will then need to select the appropriate aid year (the academic year for which you are receiving financial aid). Then select awarded to see your financial aid package.
- You can view your awards on the Award Overview tab.
- You must accept the Terms and Conditions before you can accept your aid on the Accept Award Offer tab. Your acceptance of your Terms and Conditions is merely an acknowledgement that you received your financial aid package and have reviewed your eligibility. It does no obligate you to any award.
- Accepting the Terms and Conditions will activate the Accept Award Offer tab. In this section you will have the following options:
- Accept the full award amount by selecting Accept Full Amount of All Awards.
- Choose Decline or Accept for each fund.
- Accept a partial amount by selecting Accept and entering the amount in the Accept Partial Amount field.