Monthly Payment Plan
Our Monthly Payment Plan is designed to assist those students and their families in meeting financial obligations while attending our institution.
- There is a $25 non refundable service charge assessed for each semester of enrollment.
- To apply, review the application and choose the correct dates for your program
- Fall 2013 payment plan application
- Spring 2014 payment plan application
- Summer 2014 payment plan application
- Payment installments will be calculated by taking the total charges, less financial aid and dividing this amount by the number of payments for the agreement you selected. Please note: Work-Study is not deferrable
- Payment of installments must be made by the scheduled date. The College reserves the right to assess a late payment fee up to $50 each month for late payments. In addition, the College has the right to cancel the payment plan if installments are missed or continually late. If the agreement is cancelled full payment will be due at that time.\
- Payment is accepted by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card, or, if paying in person, cash.
Note: Please contact the Bursar’s Office directly at 315-464-5148 if you have any questions.
We believe that students are the reason we are in business.
We strive for genuine customer satisfaction, exceeding the customer's expectations.
We believe in teamwork.
We are committed to continuous improvement.
We believe that communication is the key to our success.
We will strive for excellence in our profession, work, and service.
We take pride in our work and we respect the ideas, values, and work of others.