Monthly Payment Plan
Sometimes the total financial aid available may not be enough to fully cover your tuition bill. Our Monthly Payment Plan is designed to assist those students and their families in meeting financial obligations while attending SUNY Upstate Medical University. Please note you must be enrolled for at least 9 credit hours to be eligible and if your enrollment drops below 9 credits, full payment is due immediately.
- There is a $25 non refundable service charge assessed for each semester of enrollment.
- To apply, review the application and choose the correct dates for your program
- Payment installments will be calculated by taking the total charges, less financial aid and dividing this amount by the number of payments for the agreement you selected. Please note: Work-Study is not deferrable
- Installments must be paid by the scheduled date. The University reserves the right to assess a late payment fee up to $50 each month for late payments. In addition, the University has the right to cancel the payment plan if installments are missed or continually late. If the agreement is canceled full payment will be due at that time.
- Payment is accepted by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card, or, if paying in person, cash.
Note: Please contact the Bursars Office directly at 315-464-5148 if you have any questions.