CAGB Travel Series
For information on
all travel programs or
to make a reservation,
contact the CAB
at 315 464-8860
or by e-mail at:
NYC Weekend Trip
April 28 - 30, 2017
This trip will go on sale to all members of the Upstate Community on Wednesday, January 3, 2017.
Details & Itinerary:
The motorocoach will depart the CAB on Friday, April 28 at 7:00 am and arrives in NYC at approximately 11:00am. After hotel check-in**, Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday morning are yours to do as you wish. The motorcoach will depart the hotel at 1:00pm on Sunday, April 30 and arrive back in Syracuse at approximately 5:30pm.
- Two nights hotel accommodations at the Fairfield Inn and Suites - Chelsea ; hotel offers free high speed internet and free hot breakfast
- Roundtrip transportation
- Continental breakfast on Friday morning
- Driver gratuity
- Single Occupancy - King Bed: $490/person Upstate Student; $500/person CAB Member; $525/person General Rate
- Double Occupancy - King Bed: $285/person Upstate Student; $295/person CAB Member; $320/person General Rate
- Double Occupancy - Two Double Beds: $315/person Upstate Student; $325/person CAB Member; $350/person General Rate
- Triple Occupancy - Two Double Beds*: $235/person Upstate Student; $245/person CAB Member; $270/person General Rate
- Quad Occupancy - Two Double Beds*: $195/person Upstate Student; $205/person CAB Member; $230/person General Rate
* Please note that hotel rooms are moderate sized and triple or quad occupancy may be very tight if all participants are adults!
** Hotel rooms will not be available at 11:00am on Friday. The hotel is prepared to store luggage until rooms are available at regular check-in time.
$100/person deposit required at the time of reservation. Balance payment is due by Friday, March 17. Trip is limited to 50 people.