Advance Registration Procedures
For matriculated students, only.
Nursing students seeking a bill for tuition reimbursement must advance register. See the academic calendars for registration dates.
Matriculated students may add and/or drop courses at this time using My Upstate or by completing an Add/Drop form . (Tuition and fees will be based on the number of credits of enrollment selected at this time.)
Nursing students select their own courses. You may contact the College for assistance.
How to Advance Register
Use My Upstate:
- Obtain your ALT PIN (Alternate Personal Identification Number) from your department chair or designee
- Log on to My Upstate and select Registration
If you are using an Add/Drop Form:
- Download the Add/Drop form or request one from the Registrar's Office.
- List the desired courses on the form and obtain the signature from your advisor or department chair.
- Return the completed Add/drop form to the Registrar's Office by the deadline (usually two months before the start of next semester's classes).
Regardless of how you enroll, you must complete the online Registration Survey form in My Upstate to complete your registration.