Writing Lab Office Hours Spring 2015
Please email to set up an appointment.
|Monday||11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
2:00 - 4:30 PM
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Lorraine Bedy||1122 Silverman|
|Thursday||3:00 - 6:00 PM||
- Students should make/cancel all face-to-face appointments via email.
- The assignment from the course instructor, as well as the draft of the paper/writing assignment should be emailed 1 - 2 days in advance of the appointment to the specific Writing Lab instructor the student is meeting with.
- Students may make an appointment with one of the writing lab instructors for assistance in planning a paper/writing assignment.
- Papers, with “suggestions for improvement” will be returned to the student during their scheduled appointment. The instructors have found these face to face meetings with the students to be the most beneficial, in terms of improving student writing skills.
- Monday, April 13 is the deadline for drafts of papers to be emailed to the Writing Lab instructors. Appointments may be made up to the last official day of classes, Monday, April 20.