Writing Lab Office Hours Spring 2017
Please email to set up an appointment.
|Monday||8:00AM - 10:30AM||
|2:00 - 4:00PM||
9:30AM - 1:30PM
|Judy Carpenter||2229 Silvermanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
3:00 - 6:00PM
|Christina Ciereck||2236 Silvermanemail@example.com|
|Wednesday||3:00 - 6:00PM||Christina Ciereck||2236 Silverman|
|Thursday||9:00AM - 12:30PM||
|3:00 - 5:00PM||
- Students who need help planning, reviewing, or improving a paper or written assignment may meet with one of the Writing Lab instructors.
- All appointments should be made via email (see instructor emails above).
- The assignment from the course instructor, as well as your draft of the paper/written assignment should be emailed in advance of the appointment to the specific Writing Lab instructor with whom you will be meeting. The following indicates the number of days in advance of your appointment that your draft paper/assignment should be emailed:
- 5 pages or less, 2 days in advance of your appointment
- 6 – 10 pages, 3 days in advance of your appointment
- 11 – 20 pages, 4 days in advance of your appointment
- over 20 pages, 5 days in advance of your appointment
- Your draft paper/assignment, with “suggestions for improvement” will be returned during your scheduled appointment. These suggestions will be reviewed during the meeting, along with questions the student may have on the assignment.
- Monday, April 17th is the deadline for drafts of papers to be emailed to the Writing Lab instructors. Appointments may be made up to the last official day of classes, which is Monday, April 24th.