University Hospital Nurses
Educational Benefits for NursesThe Upstate University Hospital Nursing Department offers tuition assistance to encourage and support its Nursing Department Staff in advancing their professional and personal skills in delivering excellent nursing care.
Who is eligible?
- Full and part-time (0.5 FTE or greater) employees pursuing coursework applied towards an AAS, BSN, MS, doctoral degree, or post-master's certificate in Nursing or health-related field.
- Employees hired on or after June 1, 2013 must have signed the Tuition Repayment Agreement during their pre-employment process. If the agreement has been signed, tuition will be supported based on eligibility and the availability of funding.
- Must be an employee for 6 months
- Must have a satisfactory performance evaluation and satisfactory time/attendance
- Must have a written career plan focusing on educational goals, to be reviewed and approved by employee's manager using the Tuition Assistance Application Form
Please see Nursing Department Policy NMB25 for further information and required forms.
For More Information, contact:
Nursing Recruitment, Retention, and Recognition Office
Tuition Assistance Coordinator