- Graduation from an associate's degree or diploma program in nursing
- A minimum of 60 semester hours† from a basic nursing program including:
|Anatomy & Physiology I & II||6-8|
|English (including Composition)||6|
|Social Science (including one Psychology)||6|
- Grades of "C" or higher and a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or higher. A higher GPA may be necessary to be competitive for admission.
- Current New York State RN license, eligibility for license or eligibility for licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Health Insurance
† There is no time limit to receive credit for courses used to fulfill admissions requirements.
Fall Semester: March 1
Spring Semester: November 1
Director of Bachelor's Program
"The FNP program has helped me to grow professionally, while allowing me the flexibility to meet the needs of my family. The faculty are knowledgeable, offering guidance and support when I need it most.."
—Sean Campanie, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner