As of 10/24/16, 826 donors have pledged $288,699
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullin, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
I Support the Arthritis Foundation
Hi, I'm Shelley White. I support the Arthritis Foundation because I was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis when I was 2 1/2.
There are many more treatment options today than when I was growing up. There's still much more needed.
The Arthritis Foundation means a great deal to me. I have chosen to support them through the Upstate Community Giving Campaign. Please join me. It's so easy to support the agency that means the most to you with payroll deduction.