As of 10/24/16, 826 donors have pledged $288,699
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullin, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
I Support the United Way
Hi, I'm Dr. Gregory Threatte and I give to the United Way through the Upstate Community Giving Campaign.
The United Way has a process for evaluating the needs of our community and selecting charities who meet these basic needs such as food, shelter, education and clothing.
I'm busy and I trust the United Way in making choices that give me the biggest bang for my charitable buck.
So, please join me in supporting our community through Upstate's Community Giving Campaign.