As of 1/9/16 1,382 donors have pledged $528,291.
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
I support L'Arche because they provide such a wonderful home for adults with developmental disabilities. I had a special friend, Hon, who lives there. She has Down Syndrome. They provide such a warm, nurturing, caring environment for her. She is able to lead just a wonderful life.