As of 12/9/16 1,298 donors have pledged $470,279.37!
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
Chris Mieczkowski supports the Kidney Foundation.
Hi, I'm Chris Mieczkowski and I support the Kidney Foundation. When my mother was diagnosed with kidney disease, I learned just how much you need your kidneys to survive. My mom's initial outlook was grim.
However, with help from the Kidney Foundation and my mother's doctors, she lived for many years, for which I am very grateful.
Please join me in supporting the kidney foundation or another charity of your choice thru the Upstate Community Giving Campaign. It's very easy to donate thru payroll deduction.