As of 10/24/16, 826 donors have pledged $288,699
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
I'm Dr. John McCabe, campaign co-chair
As the CEO of University Hospital, I see the dedication and life-saving contributions of Upstate employees every day. This drive and devotion to serve our patients and their families extends to Upstate employeesâ€”serving scores of health and human service agencies by supporting them, quite generously, through our community giving campaign.
I'm inspired when I listen to our co-workers talk about why they support the community giving campaignâ€”and I hope you are too.
Please join our Upstate family in supporting the agencies that are important to you through the community giving campaign. One never knows when you, yourself may need the services of one of these wonderful agencies. Thank you.